After completing my 2-year program in Canada, I applied for my Postgraduate work permit (PGWP). Instead of a 3-year PGWP, I got only one year. Then I came to know about MTC Immigration Services through Confederation College, Thunder Bay ON. I explain my situation to MTC. They start my application process quickly to get a 3-year postgraduate work permit. MTC Immigration Services updated me about my application status in every 5days. Eventually, I was issued the 3-year postgraduate work permit in less than a month. MTC provided quality service for an affordable fee compared to other licensed/authorized immigration services. After that, I recommended my friends in Canada and India to get their work permit and Permanent residence in Canada through MTC Immigration Services. I encourage everyone to start their Work permit, study permit, visitors permit or permanent residence process via MTC Immigration Services.

Renganathan Umanath,

Etobicoke Ontario